I sit down with Hal Werner as we discuss some of the benefits of using your real name as your Twitter handle. This is the first podcast in a series that will be released with venerable Hal. Check back next week for another episode.
Get Real with Twitter – Benefits of Using your Given Name
I sit down with Hal Werner as we discuss some of the benefits of using your real name as your Twitter handle.
Recent Blog Posts:
- 90s-Style Productivity with AI – Get Ready
- Tweetbot & Third-Parties Down, TweetDeck Up
- Easy LinkedIn Network Expansion
- Revolutionizing Business with AI: A Consultant’s Insights
- Is ChatGPT Plagiarism?
- Start and the Unseen Path Will Become Visible
- No One Made Another Dime Dying Early
- LinkedIn Networking Template
- Be LOUD
- Is Elon Musk Good for Twitter?
Consultant, Investor / Trader, and Entrepreneur
I’ve advised Fortune 500 companies, celebrities, startups, and high net-worth individuals while empowering millions online with insights on my blog and social media. Read Ken’s Story