Cryptocurrency is everywhere in the news today, but have you thought about why your business would want to own it or even if it CAN own it? I’ve had these thoughts for my business because cryptocurrency is now considered an asset class. Any business could benefit, which is why I’m writing this email.
Given how volatile the economy is right now, I think it’s prudent to consider acquiring cryptocurrency at the very least in small amounts and as a hedge against unforeseen events.
How can you leverage cryptocurrencies / Bitcoin to keep your business afloat? I explore five ways in my latest blog post:
- Business / Corporate Treasury Hedge
- Asset Growth / Source of Funds for New Business Operations
- Inflation Hedge
- NFTs as a Product Offering
- Accept Payments in Crypto Currencies / Bitcoin
Read the full post on KenMorico.com.
Even if we don’t fully understand a new technology, let’s be open to it and do some research so we can stay competitive.
Tactical Quick Tips
- One of the greatest regrets of my life is not properly mastering touch typing. Even if you do master it, you’ll need to practice from time to time. I found a free resource online that makes touch typing so easy to learn called Typing Club. Remember, increasing your typing speed can 2x or 3x your productivity. Plus, mastering correct typing posture can also drastically increase your productivity while improving your health. Check it out – Typing Club Website.
Ken’s Reading List – Only Worthwhile Reads
- How to Use Facebook People Search to Boost Revenue [Without Ads] – dlvrit Blog
- 12 Critical Elements Every Website Homepage Must Have – HubSpot
- Tai Lopez Reveals the Secrets He Used to Make Millions From Social Media – Entrepreneur
As always, thank you for being a subscriber. Should you have any comments, you can reply to this email. If you need one-on-one guidance for digital marketing, Web development, or just general business coaching, let me know.
Stay strong and I wish you luck in your journey.
Subscribe to the Newsletter to get articles like this in your inbox.
Leave a Reply