With content generation happening at ludicrous speed, you must make time to keep up. Since I bought my iPad last year I have found it more and more useful for generating content on-the-run. Find out what’s in my bag and how I operate.
Want to buy a new iPad Air and pay nothing for it? Kill your voice service. It’s possible — right now. I show you the tools and tricks to make it happen and fatten your wallet.
Here I share some of my learnings and key take-aways from the SES Chicago conference (#SESchi). I tried to capture the most interesting tidbits for the sessions I attended. SEO, authorship, SEM / Paid search, B2B social media were some of my key interests for this conference. I also created a Twitter List of some key
Struggling to get your social media posts unique? Fret not! Hal Werner and I discuss the craft of social media writing and “comfy spaces” to get you to social media nirvana.
I talk with Hal Werner about the success of “Shock Tweets.” What makes a “Shock Tweet” and how can we make it work for us? We debunk the myth that tweets need links to gain traction.
I talk with Hal Werner about online advertising, what’s working, the value in testing, and making beer money with Google Adsense.
I sit down with Hal Werner to discuss pros and cons of the leading social media power tools for professionals – HootSuite and Tweetdeck.
Top 10 Reader Favorites
- Use iPad as a Phone – the Road Warrior Future
- Social Smithing – How to Find Your Social Media Voice
- Shock Tweets
- Free Google Analytics Reports
- HOW TO: Separate Personal and Business with Facebook Pages
- Use SEO to Own Your Good Name, Brand, and Competition
- HOW TO: Google Authorship Markup the Easy Way
- Self-Promotional Strategies That Deliver Online
- It’s Good to be the King of Klout
- Google Knocked Me Down – How I Fattened Content and Won