I am fired up in this exciting new economy fueled by art and technology. In the past decade I’ve seen highs and lows in the tech industry, but my passion moves me forward. That passion helped me win 14 awards for digital and Web projects. With over 13 years of Web experience, I have designed and developed Web sites for Fortune 50 companies and have been a critical member of IT teams. I’ve managed Web sites with over 1,000,000 visits / year in Linux and Windows Server environments.
I stay current with search engine optimization trends. Google Analytics certified, my clients’ Web sites often rank on the first page of Google results. I build custom reports that focus on outcomes and leverage my implementation skills to get the data right the first time.
A few past clients:
A syndicated writer as well, my work has appeared in several national print publications as well as the revered Los Angeles Times. My professional blog has over 60,000 visits / year. My unique blend of technical and journalistic skills helps me give my clients the content marketing the new economy — and Google, demand.
Always eager to try new technologies, in 2012 I started coding iOS apps and WordPress plugins. My “Chickenbone Chuck” app went live on the Apple App Store and was featured for 10 days ( rated 5 stars). My “Professional Share” WordPress plugin has over 7,000 downloads (rated 5 stars).
I look forward to connecting with people in my industry and thought leaders.
- Professional Share WordPress Plugin reaches over 8,000 downloads with 5-star rating 
- Ken’s “Chickenbone Chuck” mobile app featured in the Apple App Store for 10 days. 
- “Outstanding Achievement in Web Development” the Web Marketing Association for the Sonic Drive-Ins Hispanic website. 
- Web Marketing Association Award – Best Internet Service Provider Website – Verizon FiOS: EnciendeteFiOS.com 
- ADDY Awards (American Advertising Federation, Houston Chapter) for SevenUp Sevenisima Web site, Dr.Pepper Vida23 Web site, Lopez Negrete Web site, Lopez Negerete e-Newsletter site (The Noticias) 
“Ken is the most capable and intrinsically curious programmer I know. When he’s not working on assignment, you can find him keeping up with industry trends, best practices and the latest technologies. I know that if I’ve just read about a new web development in the trade pubs, I’ll find out that Ken is already toying around with it, if not fully implementing it for clients. If you need a serious programmer, Ken’s your man.”
-Hal Werner, Blogger & Corporate Social Media Specialist
“Just listened to your latest podcast. Nicely done and very informative! Can’t wait for the next one.”
–Chris Donaldson, Hand Crank Films
“Ken’s blog is CHOCK FULL of great info! IMPRESSIVE”
–Julie Ziemelis, Social Media Expert
Let’s Talk / Contact Me
Need just a little expert help? Schedule a consulting session now.