Drive users to your opt-in landing page without driving them crazy. Professional Opt-in gently floats in from the bottom of the page without angering your users – causing them to bounce. Users can read your content and not get bombarded with obtrusive pop-ups asking for an email address before reading anything you have to offer. Professional Opt-in is for the new slow-sell economy.
- Free and quick! Get it working in just 1 minute.
- Customizable promo text and Call-to-Action button text.
- Appears when users scroll down the page – after they are interested.
- For short pages, call to action appears after 30 seconds.
- Works on mobile and desktop browsers – looks exactly the same.
- Uses the powerful and proven promo text – call-to-action combination.
- Triggers special call-to-action events in Google Analytics (if available).
- Use on all pages or a combination of homepage, posts, pages, or archive / categories.
Using the plugin is easy. Write your promo text, write your short call-to-action, provide a landing page URL, make it active, and go!
Where can I see analytics?
In Google Analytics, go to Standard Reports -> Content -> Events.
Why am I not seeing it work?
Perhaps the page does not scroll or does not scroll very much. For short pages, call to action appears after 30 seconds. If it’s a bug, please report it in the comments below.
How can I get the plugin?
You can easily add it right from within WordPress under the “Plugins” menu of the Admin area. Go to Add New Plugin and search for “professional opt-in”.
For the official WordPress Plugin page, visit:
Professional Opt-in plugin page on WordPress.org.
If you want to manually install or tweak the code for another CMS or Web site you can download the latest version:
professional-opt-in.zip (latest version)
Found this plugin useful? Consider donating to support improvements and future versions.