Strategies to Separate Business and Personal Posting
Downloadable PDF / eBook
By Ken Morico
Ever wonder if Facebook could be used for business? Have you ever thought there were tools and systems for effectively reaching the 2 billion people on Facebook, or just the 3 florists the live within 4 miles of you? I explain how to establish your Facebook presence in an ethical way. I explain the mechanism to separate your personal Facebook profile from your professional Facebook page, so users never see your crazy cat video interests on your business profile. In addition, I detail mechanical ways to help users like your Facebook page and magnify exposure.
Socially Separate is a labor of love and hard work.
Socially Separate was written in Houston, TX by me, a professional writer in 2013 and revised through the years.
Enjoy this free gift from me to you…
Like the Book? Want More Totally Free Content?
Table of Contents
- Facebook Page and the Facebook Profile
- Use Facebook as Page
- FaceBook Page Tab and the IFrame
- Small Businesses Spending More on Facebook Marketing in 2011
- Separate Accounts for Facebook Business and Facebook Personal Accounts
- Can I Convert My Personal Facebook Profile to a Facebook Business Page?How Do I Convert My Personal Facebook Profile to a Facebook BusinessPage?
- What Benefits / Features do Facebook Pages Have Versus Facebook Profiles?
- I Want To Convert My Facebook Profile To A Facebook Page. What Do I Lose/ Need To Watch Out For?
- I am a Consultant / Advertising Agency, How Can I Manage Many FacebookBusiness Accounts?
- Facebook Timeline for Pages
- Manage Accounts with HootSuite
- Win Back Friends that Didn’t Like Your Facebook Page
- Psychological Reasons Why People Like Facebook Pages
- Why People “like” a Facebook Page:
- Mechanical Ways to Help Users Like Your Facebook Page
- Build a Facebook Audience By Inviting Users – I Have an Email Address List
- Permission Marketing – Filter Your True Fans
- Email Campaign Difficulties
- MailChimp – Free Email Marketing
- About Ken Morico