Revolutionizing Business with AI: A Consultant’s Insights
There is technology that threatens to remove many people from the workforce, and yet, there is so much possibility.
AI is here and it’s the greatest change for business since the dot-com era. There are many parallels with that time and now – the economy is in a bubble, there is technology that threatens to remove many people from the workforce, and yet, there is so much possibility – so many new and exciting businesses that will be formed and life will change for all of us.
The greatest immediate change I see is the ability for AI to give us turbo speed. AI will give us extra team members. We can have researchers, creative copywriters, and artists on staff 24/7/365. We can be better consultants, better manufacturers, better Real Estate agents, better everything.
A lot of the technology right now is free to preview, but the elephant in the room is how much it will cost. Maybe a high cost will be good… for people…
Tactical Quick Tips
- You can use Facebook like LinkedIn for professional networking. Create a Facebook Page with your name and follow other pages of people in your industry. You’ll have a new dedicated feed and won’t intermingle your personal and business Facebook Content.
- Fear can ruin your drive and hinder your ability to accomplish tasks. “I Don’t negotiate with myself” Tony Robbins says. Listen to this podcast episode where Tony explains the secrets to focus and power through difficult situations. The best Tony Robbins episode I’ve listened to.
Ken’s Reading List – Only Worthwhile Reads
- iOS 14 Impact on Google Ads (Plain-English Guide for Advertisers)
- Best milk alternatives for cereal, tea, coffee…(I’ve been experimenting with milk alternatives)
- Mac keyboard shortcuts (Direct from Apple)
The Morico Letter – 1/12/2023
As always, thank you for being a subscriber. Comments? Just reply to this email. If you need 1:1 guidance for growth marketing | website development | business coaching, let me know.
This newsletter is community-supported. Would you consider donating to help me empower others w/ important messages of life-changing productivity, business strategy, and self-development? Choose an amount to donate.
Stay strong and I wish you luck in your journey.
Ken MoricoView Previous Letters
Google's Helpful Content Update - Don't Lose
Google released a devastating search alogithm update. Don't lose traffic. Make content anti-fragile.
Create Money & Attention - YOU All In
Creating engaging, personal video combats threats from AI, corporations with large ad budgets, and social media algorithms. It’s the perfect weapon for solopreneurs and corporate innovators.
There’s No Journey in a 9-5
There’s been a confluence of factors recently that decidedly point to one direction for the future of work – solo business owner, freelancer, entrepreneur […and the many variations].
Files and Notes a Mess- Clean Up w/PARA
As projects get more complicated, we end up creating more and more folders. As we work on multiple projects at a time, folders expand.
Creating w/ Meta Threads – The Writing Method
So Threads, the new social media platform by Meta / Facebook launched and it may seem like a Twitter clone — but here’s what matters (bonus I’ll show you a time-tested writing method).